Pages

Sunday, May 1

Coupon 101 Series

Have you ever been behind that annoying lady in the grocery store who has 50 coupons and gets her bill from $550 to $3?? Yeah, that would be me. Sorry 'bout that, but I know you're just a tad jealous. I no longer pay for many household staples like toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, deodorant, floss, 
{I think you get the idea}. 

When I took a leave from my job one year ago, I knew I was going to have to make some changes. MAJOR changes. Thank goodness for the Internet because I have now become a master "couponer."  
You can be one too.

This week I'll be doing a series of posts for my "Coupon 101" Series. 

Stay tuned because I guarantee this will change your life  {and your bank account}.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelly! I don't expect I will become quite the adept that you are, but I have managed to save $50 on a grocery bill recently. What I find frustrating is searching for coupons that match what I need, going to a site that claims to have it, jumping through all the hoops to get it, and finding out they no longer have the coupon! Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to this!!! I need this very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...