Pages

Tuesday, April 26

I Want That!!

Mother's Day is coming up and well, I thought I would give DH some ideas inspiration.
{Feel free to send this to your DH as well}

10. Jo Totes
 camera bags for women

Rose - Sugarplum

It's only #10 on my list because I don't have the camera for it.......yet!


Kindle Case

eReader Cover  Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Bliss Dancing Paisley Limestone

Yes, even my Kindle needs some style!




8. PencilShavingsPaper
Personalized iphone case


Yellow Chevron ZigZag iPhone 3G 3GS 4 or iPod Case - Choose Your Own Color
I'm drooling right now!
I {heart} chevron!




7.  Snapfish Picture Travel Mug
Perfect way to show off my perfect family!




6. Pandora Crystal Beads


I've had a Pandora Bracelet for years, but I think it needs a bit more sparkle.
This would be perfect, don't you think?




5. Dexter Season 5 on DVD


Can we all just say, Yum!




4. People Magazine Subscription
People (1-year auto-renewal)
Seriously, nothing says relaxation than some trashy magazine with a crossword puzzle I can actually complete!




3. Personalized Stamp from The Paper Cafe

TDW Custom Stamper CS-3258

You need to check them out! So many cute designs!




2. Silhouette SD


A crafty's dream!




1.  Macbook Air
'
Oh, yeah baby, I went there!


In all seriousness though, my DH is so incredibly sweet and thoughtful that I could never imagine what he's going to come up with. Last year he had the kids make me a Build-A-Bear and included a recording of the kids saying "I love you" and "Happy Mother's Day" and one that had Duckling singing the song from the book   Love You Forever  by Robert Munsch.

Yeah, I'm pretty darn lucky!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...